Here is my 5 minute brain dump as part of this great series. Here goes …
This week I decided to redo my site. It’s still a work in progress and has a long way to go but I’m getting there.
As I was going through my site and painstakingly adding thumbnails to every most (still not finished) I sat down to re-read the series “The Global Differences of Baby-Making“. I was amazed at how it now represents 16 countries a handful of different nationalities and how every story is so unique.
There are a whole bunch of expat mama’s out there who would be perfect for the series. I just have to carry on my quest to find them!
Oh and BTW – I now have 2 twitter handles: @ameenfalchetto AND I went back to @mummyinprovence because I couldn’t get boobies and bottoms to sit well with Marketing and Entrepreneurship. (Feel free to follow me on both)
Are you an expat mama who had her baby abroad? Want to share your story?
This is my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post at all.things.fadra.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.