Here is my 5 minute brain dump as part of this great series. Here goes …
BiP is just over 18 months old – she was born screaming, fiesty, and determined.
Not much has changed over the last year and a half except she’s getting louder and more demonstrative in order to get her wants and desires fulfilled.
Don’t get me wrong, I love her more than I could ever describe. I love that she has such a strong character that random passersby actually comment on it. I take it as a compliment, although I am aware that the French tend to mean that she’s wild/hardwork/loud – all the things that kids shouldn’t be.
Recently I’ve begun to experience full on tantrums – BiP dramatically throws herself face down on the the floor, screaming, limbs flailing. The sympathetic looks of onlookers are often coupled with smirks and comments like “oooh la la, the character!”
I know I must not be alone in experiencing this but I’ve yet to see any other kids put on such a class act.
I’m at a loss. This time will pass I know.
Any tips of how to cope with these Toddler Tantrums? I’m ALL ears …
This is my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post at all.things.fadra.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.