I was delighted when Jenny from GUMIGEM asked me to review one of her gorgeous teething necklaces.
This is what I thought:
My first impressions:
- The packaging is lovely, the little silver bag it comes with is a very nice touch.
- The colour, I chose the GUMIGEM Rusted Heart Pendant, was even nicer than the picture online. It’s really beautiful!
- The cord is a good length, the black goes with everything but I found it could be a bit softer but that’s just my feeling.
- BiP was fascinated by my GUMIGEM. She enjoyed being free to tug on my necklace and mouth it – I was also happy that, for once, I didn’t have to worry about her putting it in her mouth.
- I found it was fantastic for nursing. It’s a great length, shape and size for breastfeeding! BiP usually pulls my hair, my chain or my bottom lip when nursing so the GUMIGEM was a great accessory for her to play with!
- When we were out and BiP was trying to climb on to my lap I gave her the GUMIGEM to play with – she was delighted, she had something of Mummy’s! I didn’t have to worry because it has a safety catch which pops open so it’s perfectly safe to let your baby play with it.
So, would I recommend it to other mothers?
YES! Wholeheartedly! For us it worked fabulously as a nursing necklace and also as a teething accessory. I feel it’s a must have for any mummy!
If you’d like me to review one of your products please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org