Here is my 5 minute brain dump as part of this great series. Here goes …
I dislike silence. I always have. I have a terrible habit of killing songs too.
I listen to the same song on repeat until they make my skin crawl. Some say this is a Leo trait.
I can’t say I have a particular type of music I love – I can tell you what I don’t like though!
After whiling away precious quiet time on YouTube today I found myself watching my favourite clips from the Moulin Rouge musical.
I can’t tell you how many times I watched the movie. I love it.
So, I’m sharing one of my favourite scenes:
I sometimes wish my life was a musical – how sad is that? (There I said it and I guess I’ll click publish too.)
Then I feel sad that I really can’t sing for love or for money … I feel sad for BiP who clearly doesn’t know any better when she claps her hands in delight when I sing.
Now with Spotify I guess it can – except all my friends on Facebook will know about it.
So, if you are my friend on Facebook and see me listening to the Moulin Rouge soundtrack for the millionth time you can only guess as to whether I am swanning around in a corset and gown …
Does your life have a soundtrack? What does it sound like?
This is my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post at all.things.fadra.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.