Here is my 5 minute brain dump as part of this great series. Here goes …
So, today is World Child Abuse Day. A day to think.
Child abuse ranges from physical, sexual, psychological, and economical types of abuse.
It’s a topic close to my heart. The stats never fail to make me cry.
Statistics vary widely on child abuse, mostly because an overwhelming number of cases are never reported (the last figure I saw in relation to sexual abuse was 88% of cases are UNreported).
Tonight I hugged my daughter a little tighter than normal. I can’t wrap her in cotton wool but I would give my life to protect her.
A much shorter post than normal but it I spent a lot of time thinking vs. writing.
This is my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post at all.things.fadra.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.