Here is my 5 minute brain dump as part of this great series. Here goes …
I’ve always loved food. My love of food turned into a love of cooking.
Now that I live in France I have some of the best ingredients at my fingertips.
Being on the Paleo diet for almost a month I have become a lot more creative with the meals I make. Without rice, pasta and bread (even the gluten-free options) you have to try hard to make a nutritious, tasty and fulfilling meal.
It’s been a challenge from the day I moved to France as I am gluten intolerant and we have next to no dairy in our diet – NO cheese and bread … in FRANCE? Yes, it’s possible!
I’ve realised just how many French recipes are essentially Paleo – until you bring in the baguette!
I’ve decided to add a new section to my site called Paleo French Cooking. I’m really excited about it.
The biggest challenge is going to be getting out the camera and remembering the quantites of each ingredient I used as I tend to add a “bit of this and a bit of that” when I cook!
A friend asked if I’ll be cooking snails? Why not! 🙂
I guess I might have to cook rabbit at some point but I think they look like cats in the supermarket so I am not convinced.
My time is up and my tummy in rumbling!
Any French recipes that you’d like me to post that are gluten, lactose, salt and sugar free? I promise they’ll taste amazing!
This is my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post at all.things.fadra.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.